My product is not sticking. What do I do?Updated a year ago
If you have recently purchased one of our items and is not sticking properly, we can gladly issue a replacement, providing the order is still within its 21 days warranty period and that you have followed all of the application instructions to the tee.
In this sense, please send us a photo at via our contact form available here along with your answers to the questions below:
- What type of surface was your decal installed on (drywall, glass, paneling, brick…etc.)? Is there any texture to it?
- Was your decal installed in a temperature controlled environment? Did the area experience any unusual changes in temperature?
- Was your decal installed near a heating or cooling source?
- When was the last time that wall was painted?
- How did you prep the wall before installing your decal?
We recommend that our self-adhesive peel and stick vinyl wall decals be placed on smooth wall surfaces. Textured walls will disturb the adhesive and limit the timespan the item will stick to the wall surface. For customers with textured walls we suggest mounting the item to a smooth flat surface then mounting that surface to the wall, framing the product or purchasing an additional Low Tack adhesive that is vinyl compatible and spraying it to the back of the product before placing it on the wall.
- Recommended Surfaces & Environments:Smooth Walls
- Painted Drywall
- Sanded Wood (without lacquer)
- Inside, temperature controlled environments
- NOT Recommended Surfaces or Environments:Freshly painted walls (Wait 30 days after painting before you put up your Fathead)
- Textured Walls
- Unpainted drywall
- Cinder Block
- Porous, textured paneling
- Outside, non-temperature controlled environments